Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My Great Journey to KL & Phuket


Hi...hi...

After remarkable effort for the preparation... finally we are all (the group of 15 people)... took our vacation to KL and Phuket...

We went on March 5, 2008 timely from Soekarno Hatta IA by Air Asia... the cheapest one he3x... but unfortunately we miss the promotional fare :(... poor we. We took the first flight, quite an enjoyable flight though no meal provided (what do you expect from the cheap flight :p)

KL Tour

We arrived at KL on 11.30 am and right outside the tour has been waiting for us, the cozy and great bus called "Hiden Asia"... sound exotic.. but wait until you read my story :p...

We booked this tour from Jakarta, the tour called Happy Tour & Travel... I had it in the last minute by the courtesy of Ms. Tania (thx Miss... you had saved us :))...

We met outside with our tour guide, his name is Mr. M (sorry I only take your initial, since I want to give you some feedback here :P)... Mr. M is a typical Malay people... at the first time we didn't think he would undermine our beloved country... but all the way at KL... we found that he was always undermining our country... Oh fels like I want (and I think all the group) to punch him and give him the lesson... hey... Indonesia is better than your country man... If not us who taught your country well then you wouldn't be like now... just wait until several years later... we will pass you on he3x... I bet we will

So... I wouldn't tell you about KL... it is a not worth country to visit... especially for Indonesian... don't ever come to KL and all Malaysia... every Malaysian will undermine you... our government should issued the travel warning for our citizen... Not To Come To Malaysia... Do Not Ever... Ever... I tell you something... KL is nothing then Jakarta... yeah maybe they got the monorail and wide pedestrian... but the rest are trash... the girls... ho...ho...ho... none of them is pretty... none of them... (but I must admit the town is cleaner :()

Then... Let's go to Phuket :)...

Fantastic Phuket

On March 6, 2008 at 12.45 pm KL time we went to Phuket by Air Asia... our flight was timely but we got stuck at Phuket immigration queue (I think they took lunch then :p)... but You know what... I got a good feeling just a minute I saw Phuket sea and land... fantastic... fantastic... just like I had orgasm (oopss sorry :p)... But the queueing process had ruin it :(.

We booked the tour in Phuket from Jakarta by on line booking and communication (some by phone). The tour was fantastic and they gave us the delightful service... never thought would have the service like that.

Outside had wait the man, Mr. Alee... and finally we found that he is the elder brother of Mr. Ekk and titling as Business Develoment Director at the tour... oh my God... we didn't expect this from the tour... and we are very honor then :)

After some discussion with Mr. Alee, then he guided us to the Muslim restaurant in Phuket town... I forgot the name of the resto... but it is very delicioso... marvelous taste... my God... perfect... just like a 5 stars hotel chef master... all the meals are perferctly delicious... though it was very spicy but all of us very satisfied... overly satisfied... as the phrase said... Whenever the stomach is satisfied then you got nothing to be worried of :p he3x... and it worked already

So much to tell... I will continue my blog then in another time he3x... (I've got my fingers cramped hue3x... :p)...

No comments: