Wednesday, April 9, 2008

OMG... It's Duran-Duran... LIVE

Gosh... I could not believe it... when my bro... Taufiq called me last night and said that he had the free Duran-Duran concert ticket for me... Whoaaaa... a dream come true... You know what... I participated in all radio's game for the free Duran-Duran ticket and never won... what's wrong with that... I think the game was fake... and of what I heard... Yes... they were faking it... the winner were all of their friends :(...

But nevermind as long as I got the free ticket... thx to my bro & sist... Lorent-Grace and Taufiq... you are the best guys...

The concert was not so fully booked since the ticket price was very expensive... The audience approximately at 30 to 40 of age :p... but they are all very cool and energetic at their age :p

Duran-Duran was very cool... they sang mostly their hits plus the newest 4 songs... but it's not too good... I only like Sunrise :p

The very best part when they palyed "A View To A Kill" and when we were waiting for their comeback... as they ended the song suddenly :)... But after 5-10 minutes waiting... they all came back to give us 3 more extra songs...

It's a perfect night... though they didn't perform Perfect Day and Somebody Else Not Me :p

You are all the best...

No comments: