Sunday, August 31, 2008

Dare to be a Mary Jane Watson whose marrying Spidey?


Have you ever been in doubt with your relationship? Or are You in the middle between A or B. If you been it... then I only have one thing to say to You... "JUST LISTEN & FOLLOW WHAT YOUR HEART SAYS"...

There' always be risk for everything... once You have chosen the one which suits You... just go through... straight through... don't ever look back... don't ever feel regret... When You found one... risk can be shared... no fear-no tear alone you bear... be brave and be bold... coz it' about Your, someone else, and the future' of the future future (what the ... :p)...

If You ever watched Spiderman 2 movie, please watch the ending episode carefully... You would get the moral of the story...

To make it simple... let me show You the quotes from the movie' ending: (take a good care of the bolded quote ;p)


Mary Jane Watson: [standing at Peter Parker's door] Had to do what I had to do.

Peter Parker: Mary Jane.

Mary Jane Watson: Peter. I can't survive without you.

Peter Parker: You shouldn't be here.

Mary Jane Watson: I know you think we can't be together, but can't you respect me enough to let me make my own decision? I know there'll be risks but I want to face them with you. It's wrong that we should be only half alive... half of ourselves. I love you. So here I am - standing in your doorway. I have always been standing in your doorway. Isn't it about time somebody saved your life?

Mary Jane Watson: Well, say something.

Peter Parker: Thank you, Mary Jane Watson.

Mary Jane Watson: [They kiss, which is interrupted by police sirens. Peter stands, conflicted on whether he should respond. Mary Jane, with an accepting smile, responds:] Go get 'em, tiger.


Then... Do You dare to be a Mary Jane Watson whose choosing Peter Parker???

No comments: