Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Battle That I Might Not Be Able To Win


Today I have a conversation with someone...very much respected...yeah at least & mostly in mine... It was a hard conversation anyway...very hard & tough...the conversation that would last for centuries I think (ha3...my generations shall know about it as lesson ;p)... I just asked this person...how can someone possibly forget & erase the memory about others in just few days? (or might be second...who knows)...how can someone possibly consider someone that he/she loves to be just an ordinary people as anyone else? This person easily answered me that "yes they can if they just turn their mind the other way around...just think the opposite but of course in the positive way :p... And just leave it to God's will to work in their future life...don't look back (not in anger also ;p) and just see the bright future in front of them...tomorrow will be better...forgive and forget...

I think it' so naive... but how can it be so easy? How? This person said...there' nothing easy for everything...it' just depend on someone' will... will he/she turn it into something better or not? will he/she want to speed up the process or slowing it down? If they believe that everything will be better...then it will be...

I still couldn't take this person explaination... how if one' doesn't want to change? how if one' just want to make the things like he/she wants to be?

This person easily answered..."it takes two to tango"... hey! Sounds familiar...that's my word to this person... Felt like I was being slapped on my face... a hard & big slap... ouchhh...so hurting... You can't push something to anybody but with their consession... with their will...

Finally I got agree with this person...though still hard...but this time at least I can smile & laugh a little (even I holded it just to not let this person know that I was ok)...

Ohhhh God... it' just a 2nd strike that I got... unbearable for the 1st time... though I felt unfair for the 1st time since YOU didn't give me the sign...

Ohhh God... why I am so hard headed?

Why I was not following my mind whose told me that I will face the lion instead of an alligator...

I might have many-many knights, horses and weapons to be marched on to the battlefield but do I realize... that I face the battle that I might not be able to win...???

The battle that I might not be able to win... You've lost it my dear... for sure You have lost it...

No comments: