Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Living with Annie's Song


For many years I've been living with Annie's Song of John Denver in my mind...Dunno why this song has been very influencial to me...simple yet deeply mellow...just like adoring someone blindedly...having one loving me holeheartedly...
Heard this song for the first time at my best friend dorm in Bandung...I remember it was early morning where I, as usual, was the one whose get up earlier than other(s)...still with my dreamy soul and bedshaped hair and face, turned on the radio and made my own hot tea...and the song being aired on the radio at my tea sips...the morning came perfect though gloomy feeling surrounded me then...but hence...this song never leave me... Since then John Denver be my influencial songwriter.

Just take a look at its lyrics...very touchy & wonderfull

Annie’s Song
You fill up my senses like a night in the forest,like the mountains in springtime, like a walk in the rain,like a storm in the desert, like a sleepy blue ocean.
You fill up my senses, come fill me again.Come let me love you, let me give my life to you,let me drown in your laughter, let me die in your arms,let me lay down beside you, let me always be with you.Come let me love you, come love me again.
You fill up my senses like a night in the forest,like the mountains in springtime, like a walk in the rain,like a storm in the desert, like a sleepy blue ocean.You fill up my senses, come fill me again.

Hope I could sing this song to my one sumday...& never leave me anywhere...promise me...promise me honey

No comments: