Sunday, December 6, 2009

when i'm thinking of you (while you don't)


I’m thinking of you when you’ve just waken up this morning…oh so lovely
I’m thinking of you when you busy of thinking what to wear of this day
There’s a comet in the sky high… when I’m thinking of you
There’s been always a sunrise everyday… when I’m thinking of you

I’m thinking of you when you happy to know that your friends will come along
I’m thinking of you when you worry about what food you will eat for lunch
There’s a thunder lightning up everytime when I’m thinking of you
There’s been always a sunset everyday when I’m thinking of you

Reff:
Say no… Say don’t… You said just move on… move on
Cannot… Cannot… Cannot go further than this one

I’m thinking of you while you’re starting to eat up the yogurt of your own
I’m thinking of you when you’re waiting for the movie to be played on this time
This time…
I’m thinking of you
While you don’t


Please visit www.myspace.com/tabascogarlic to hear the music

No comments: